TDSCPC Login – TDS TRACES Login & register: The full type of TRACES is TDS Reconciliation Analysis and Correction Enabling System. It is an online entryway of the Income Tax Department, which associates all partners engaged with the organization and execution of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS), and Tax Collected at Source (TCS). The TDS Traces site is fundamentally used to see and download key duty archives, for example, Form 16, Form 16A and Form 26AS.
Features of the TRACES Website
The TDS TRACES site permits citizens just as TDS deductors complete scope of exercises including yet not restricted to the accompanying:
- View and download Form 26AS
- Record for TDS/TCS articulation revisions
- Also, View challan status
- Check the status of different duty articulation on the web
- Submit discount demand on the web
- Also, Download merged (conso) document, Justification Report, and Form 16 and Form 16A (for TDS deductors as it were)
- Complete online correction of recently documented TDS Returns.
- Online correction of OLTAS Challan
However, The online administrations accessible through the TDS TRACES site give a problem-free system to complete a broad scope of duty-related exercises. This has supplanted the previous paper-based structures, which were altogether additional tedious. Through this online amendment frame, PAN elegances and challan correction can be made effortlessly.
Steps to TDSCPC Login & Register
To utilize the different online administrations available through TRACES (TDS Reconciliation, Analysis, and Correction Enabling System), citizens/PAO/Deductors are needed to enlist on the TDS TRACES site. Coming up next are the essential strides for enlistment on TRACES:
- Go to the TRACES site and snap on the “Register as new ” connection to get to the choice to enroll as Deductor, Tax Payer, or PAO.
- If you click on the Tax Payer connect appeared above.
- After the contribution of required subtleties, click on ‘Create Account.’ An affirmation screen will seem to approve the submitted details. If you need to alter any information that appeared on the affirmation screen, an alter tab can be utilized to change the submitted data.
- On affirming the information, the record will be made an enactment connection, and initiation code will be sent to the candidate email id and versatile number.
Note: Key details that a Tax Payer needs to give to finish TRACES enlistment include:
- PAN Details
- Date of Birth/Date of Incorporation
- Name of Tax Payer
- Alongside any of the accompanying:
- Subtleties of TDS deducted/gathered
- Details of Challan used to store charge by the citizen
- Subtleties of 26QB Statement
Steps for Correction in TDS/TCS statement on TRACES
All sorts of redresses, for example, Personal data, Deductee subtleties, Challan amendment, and so on, can be made utilizing on the web revision usefulness. Following are the means for rectification in Challan:
- Go to the TDSCPC login page, which is the TRACES site.
- Under defaults Tab, go to ‘Solicitation for remedy’
- Enter the subtleties, for example, quarter, money related year, structure type, most recent acknowledged symbolic number. Select classification as ‘On the web.’
- When you submit a request for change a request number is assign to you.
- The request will be accessible under “Track Correction Request” when demand status becomes “Accessible” click on Available/In progress status to continue with the correction.
- Enter the data of KYC.
- Select ‘Challan Correction’ as a kind of class.
- Make the necessary redress in the document.
- Snap-on “Submit for Processing” to present the correction.
- Then, 15 digits token number sent to the enlisted email ID.
- That’s all! you have done it.
However, These are the steps to TDSCPC login and register fro login go to the official website and log in.
Ticket Status Check on TDS TRACES
Coming up next are the aftereffects of ticket status check choices accessible on TDS TRACES:
Open: Ticket is with a deductor/Assessing Officer and your ticket will solve on the given time limit.
In Progress: Clarification has been given by the requestor/Assessing Officer.
Clarification Requested: The assessment specialists about the solicitation mention clarification. Hence, If the reason is not available the ticket mark as closed in a 30 day time period.
Request for Closer: However, It means that the deductor sent an explanation of assessee for the conclusion. If no move is made on such solicitation inside 30 days, the ticket will be consequently shut.
Closed: The ticket has been closed by the requestor/surveying official or auto-shut by the framework because no move been made inside the specified period.
TDSCPC Login Customer Care
However, Contact on toll free customer care number is 1800–103–0344
On the other hand, you could call TDS TRACES customer care on (+91)120-481-4600 with inquiries identified with the TRACES site.
You can likewise contact TRACES customer care by email at [email protected]